Verify Proper Operation Before Reassembly
Before reassembling the tank clams and top console assembly, its good practice to connect all the top console connectors and do a quick operational check of the electrical systems.
- Turn the key to enable the Fat Woody electrical systems.
- Press the main power pushbutton and verify the LCD is operational.
- Apply slight throttle to ensure rear motor hub turns.
- Check the lights and horn for proper operation.
- Check that the rear brake light works.
If everything appears to operate normally, power off, disconnect the console and proceed with reassembly. If you're unfamiliar with the 'reassembly', visit Section 13 - Disassembly & Reassembly and review the Helpful Hints regarding reassembly.