fat woody e-cruiser
fat woody e-cruiser
Fat Woody Custom Cruiser #02
Color: Tahitian Teal
Your purchase of this item represents a deposit on this specific e-cruiser. Selling price is $14,995.00. Final payment must be made within 7 days of purchase. This item is ready for immediate delivery once final payment has been received.
- plus state sales tax (if purchased in Minnesota).
- free standard shipping** (within continental U.S.)
- Additional shipping all other areas. Fat Woody Cruisers are shipped on a transport carrier like a motorcycle.
Final Payment - Personal Check / Cashier's Check / Credit Card / PayPal
For more photos of this item, please visit our gallery.
**Free Standard shipping ($525 Value) within continental U.S. is provided by fat woody specialty motorcycle shipping partner - HaulBikes, except for the states noted below. Includes $15,000 insurance.
- WA, MT, ID, OR & 955 Zip Codes - Add $125.00
- MN, ND, SD, NE, WY, NV, CA, AZ - Add $75.00
- There is an extra charge of $300 for tolls when delivering to Long Island or Maine.
- At this time, HaulBikes does not delver to Key West, DC, or the 5 boroughs of New York City, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. Special arrangement for pickup within closest proximity is possible. Call to discuss.
Typically, they are able to arrange shipment via their enclosed motorcycle carrier within 2-3 weeks, but it can take up to 30 days depending on your location. Customers are certainly welcome to use a shipper of their choice. In those instances where the customer would prefer to arrange their own shipping (or pick up directly), Fat Woody would provide a $525 credit off the retail selling price.
Fat Woody e-cruisers can be 'custom made to order' allowing the customer to personalize their bike colors. Build time for custom orders can vary from 60 to 120 days. We typically build five bikes at a time. Customers wanting a custom color scheme can purchase the 'custom fat woody' in our shop. A $100 refundable deposit is required to get on this list. Once the bike is fabricated and ready to go off to the paint shop, you will be asked for 50% deposit and your color choice.
For more information on ordering a custom Fat Woody e-cruiser, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.405.0430.