'fat woody' custom build
'fat woody' custom build
- $100 DEPOSIT gets you on our 'custom build' list.
- Your deposit is 100% refundable at any time.
The deposit is just to keep the list to serious buyers. Nothing more. If you change your mind, I'll immediately refund your money. No questions asked. No hassles. I just don't want to gear-up for a pipeline of non-serious buyers.
- Custom paint, powder coat and leather.
- Premium finishes are available at additional cost.
- Delivery date is estimated, but not guaranteed.
- When your bike is fabricated and ready for custom paint, a 50% deposit is required. At the point, bikes are typically 30-60 days from shipment.
- Once your fat woody e-cruiser is painted and ready for shipment, payment is required 'in full'.
- Cancelled projects (after painting to your color) are subject to a 20% restocking charge of total selling price.
- **Free shipping once completed (see notes below)
- Some specialty paints may be extra (tri-coat, etc.)
**Free Standard shipping ($525 Value) within continental U.S. is provided by fat woody specialty motorcycle shipping partner - HaulBikes, except for the states noted below. Includes $15,000 insurance.
- WA, MT, ID, OR & 955 Zip Codes - Add $125.00
- MN, ND, SD, NE, WY, NV, CA, AZ - Add $75.00
- There is an extra charge of $300 for tolls when delivering to Long Island or Maine.
- At this time, HaulBikes does not delver to Key West, DC, or the 5 boroughs of New York City, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. Special arrangement for pickup within closest proximity is possible. Call to discuss.
Typically, they are able to arrange shipment via their enclosed motorcycle carrier within 2-3 weeks, but it can take up to 30 days depending on your location. Customers are certainly welcome to use a shipper of their choice. In those instances where the customer would prefer to arrange their own shipping (or pick up directly), Fat Woody would provide a $525 credit off the retail selling price.
For more information on ordering a custom Fat Woody e-cruiser, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.405.0430.
Builder's Note: I have a lot of people asking if I will create a fat woody e-cruiser paint scheme with sports-themed team logo, their business logos, or other national brand logos or facsimile (i.e. Harley Davidson, Tommy Bahama, etc.). The short answer is 'no'. All fat woody cruisers will have 'the wood' on them and will maintain the look of the Fat Woody brand. I'm all about customizing the colors to your personal tastes, but in the end I want them to be an original 'fat woody' e-cruiser.